Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi ......

Hi ...... 07 Jan 2012 14:39 #2559

• Leos.Da
  • Bear Puppy
Hi everyone, Thought it was time To introduced myself as I've been hovering around for a while now . My name is Robert,Rob,Rab or Bob whatever you like but most folk around where I live and even some workmates call me Leo's Da.
I've been helping out as a Scottish rep for JAWT for a while now and recently done some bits and pieces up here for ARW. Denise has been pestering me for a while to say hello but I've been really busy with work and thought it better to wait untill things slowed up a bit.
Anyhow here I am saying hello and introducing myself. Sorry I've no pics at the moment as my computers knackered and I can't access my pics from the wife's I-pad soon as its fixed I will get onto it.

Re: Hi ...... 07 Jan 2012 16:34 #2560

• Joomla
  • Trustee
About time you made yourself known Robert has been great in doing home checks and assessments for us, and hurry up getting pics of Leo on here, he is a stunning boy.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hi ...... 07 Jan 2012 20:11 #2562

Hello and welcome Robert good to see you here I'm looking forward to seeingsome pics of your Leo
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hi ...... 08 Jan 2012 11:12 #2578

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Hi Leos Dad welcome and hope you enjoy your stay we need new blood as people like me have been so lazy at posting ( sorry all my friends ) will try as hard as i can to post more but like is rather crazy at the moment
Welcome again love Dawn xxx( JD'S mum LOL )

Re: Hi ...... 12 Jan 2012 20:27 #2656

Hi Robert, Rab, Rob or Bob or Leo's dad...welcome to the forum....glad Denise finally persuaded you to make an appearance on the site ...hopefully it won't be long before we have some pics of Leo & hopefully you won't be too long before you post on the forum ......Pam Maya & Scoobie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter