Jane from Southend Farm Kennels
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jane from Southend Farm Kennels

Jane from Southend Farm Kennels 01 Feb 2012 21:40 #3118

• jane123
  • Bear Puppy
hi everyone,
i am new to the forum, i just though i would make a quick introduction, i do not own an akita but have a real passion for all dog breeds my collection of four dogs are a yorkie, jack russell, collie and dalmation all rescue dogs !!
I work at a boarding kennels and currently am looking after Dexter and Xena both really great dogs with totally different characters but both really special, I just hope that soon they will get their forever homes and start enjoying time with their new famlies.

Re: Jane from Southend Farm Kennels 02 Feb 2012 11:38 #3125

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hello Jane

Welcome to our forum. Thanks for taking care of Xena and Dexter for us. Hopefully they will not be with you too long.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Jane from Southend Farm Kennels 02 Feb 2012 15:07 #3134

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Hi Jane,
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here. A big thank you for getting Xena back to health and looking after hyper Dexter !!!

Re: Jane from Southend Farm Kennels 02 Feb 2012 19:44 #3144

Hi jane and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time with us and I am looking forward to talking with you.

I don't have an Akita either but I used to my beloved inka and Nushka my aunties female japanese akita who had to get put down a couple of days ago:(

I have a west highalnd white terrier and pictures are coming soon I would really love to see pictures of your dogs, your dalmatian and collies in particular.

Thankyou for taking in xena and dexter for us and I hope that everything goes well.

Thankyou jane.
Jessica and the gang.

Re: Jane from Southend Farm Kennels 02 Feb 2012 20:49 #3145

• newfie
  • Bear Puppy
Hi everyone, I am also new . I work with Jane at the kennels (well she is actually my boss) !!!!.

I don't own an akita either but am passionate about the welfare of all dogs.
Xena is an absolute darling and everybody loves her, we can't wait for her to find her forever home and start living the life that she soooo deserves.

Dexter is a lovable rogue (bless him) he reminds me of my 15 year old son LOL.

looking forward to seeing all the lovely Akitas here finding new families to love them.

Amanda

Re: Jane from Southend Farm Kennels 02 Feb 2012 20:56 #3147

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Hi Amanda, welcome to the forum, it is great to see the care you have been giving Xena and Dexter, hopefully we will get them both in to good homes soon.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter