Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi I'm new

Hi I'm new 02 Feb 2012 21:03 #3148

• newfie
  • Bear Puppy
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the site and to forum's in general. I don't own an Akita i have 3 newfoundlands & a German spitz. I am passionate about the welfare of all dogs and all animals.

I work with Jane at southend farm kennels where Xena & Dexter are at the moment.

Amanda

Re: Hi I'm new 02 Feb 2012 21:47 #3151

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hello Amanda.

Welcome to our forum. How about some pics of your gang?

Thanks for taking care of our two bears.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hi I'm new 02 Feb 2012 22:19 #3152

Hi Amanda....we are all so thankful to you & Jane for looking after Xena & Dexter....they both have captured our hearts...it must be so rewarding looking after all the abandoned dogs & sad too ....love to see pics of your pack, specially the Newfoundlands...I had a Great Pyraneese Mountain dog called Marley, & I loved him to bits, although he was gigantic he was so gentle...I've always loved Newfoundlands, they're beautiful....& to have three...jealous...yes....but I have Maya & Scoobie & I'm very happy....look forward to your pics.......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Hi I'm new 02 Feb 2012 22:40 #3154

Hi welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy talking with us and yes yes yes pictures pleasseeeeeee especially of your newfies!!!!!!

I love them sooooooo much, even though akitas are favourite breeds and always will be newfies are my mams favourite breeds and I love them too...

Thankyou so much for your help with xena and dexter they really need you and jane which is fantastic that you can help, thankyou.

Keep the posts and updates of your gang, and xena and dexter please.
Thankyou loads.
Jessica and the gang.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter