Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: newbie from gwent,south wales

Re: newbie from gwent,south wales 04 Feb 2012 23:02 #3228

hello to you Buffy and Bonny, they look and sound like a very sweet pair of girls
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carl23

Re: newbie from gwent,south wales 04 Feb 2012 23:07 #3229

Oh no!!...just because we're an Akita forum, we love to see other dogs as well, especially other family dogs....your Sharpei Bonny is oh so cute ...& Bonny is gorgeous .....I love the Sharpei's crinkles & wrinkles, you can't not like them & they have a lovely nature too....but we are biased towards Akitas ....lovely to hear they get on so well together, like you say it's a joy to own them & a pleasure.....please post pics of the two of them, I expect you will have loads of funny & lovely pics of the pair.....look forward to more pics & posts from you all. .......Pam Maya & Scoobie
The following user(s) said Thank You: carl23

Re: newbie from gwent,south wales 10 Feb 2012 20:05 #3445

• carl23
  • Bear Puppy
thankyou all for the kind posts
i will be uploading some pics of my lovely Buffy and also Bonnie
are there any other akita owners on here from south wales ?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: newbie from gwent,south wales 10 Feb 2012 23:27 #3447

Lovely pics of Buffy ....don't forget Bonnie .....look forward to more pics of the two girlies .....I don't know if anyone on the forum is from Wales, but I'm sure they will pop up & say hello ......great pics ......Pam Maya & Scoobie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter