Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 'new' member

'new' member 09 Feb 2012 18:03 #3378

Hi to all, joined today, thanks for the 'info' so far (sorry forgot to introduce myself before asking questions, it was the excitement of being accepted into the forum !!) my husband and I live in a small town in Scotland (and we have lovely weather up here at present !!, ) and are hoping to 'adopt' a rescue , so will need all the help and advice we can get, many thanks also for the 'warm' welcome, will keep in touch regards --bonnie/scotland

Re: 'new' member 09 Feb 2012 19:31 #3380

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Hi Bonnie, Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here.
Ask whatever questions you want, i'm sure there will be a few of us who will have opinions on it !!!!
Glad some where is having good weather, we have had it all the past few days, snow, sunshine, sleet and today sleet and rain !!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: 'new' member 09 Feb 2012 22:13 #3395

Hi Bonnie & welcome....like Denise said just ask away, someone will reply....where about in Scotland do you live??....I'm from Scotland myself & my mum said they were having not bad weather too....she was laughing at us having all the snow for a change ....hope you adopt one of our homeless Akitas soon & all goes well.....keep in touch ......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: 'new' member 09 Feb 2012 22:31 #3403

Hi&welcome to the forum, glad you joined! Just ask whatever you like as the others said.

You should definitley adopt a bear, such wonderful dogs they are, I can garantee that your perfect bear ohere will inspire you every day!

Glad your having good weather!

Looking forward to much more discussions with you, enjoy.
Jessica and the gang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bonnie.cade

Re: 'new' member 10 Feb 2012 14:54 #3425

Hi Pam many thanks for the '.welcome,' we are having our 'home-check 'on Sunday so we keep our fingers crossed !! we live in Clackmannanshire about 40miles east of Edinburgh and 15min from Stirling, and it's rather 'wet' today !! -- speak soon -- bonniie/scotland

Re: 'new' member 10 Feb 2012 16:30 #3439

Welcome bonnie and good luck for Sunday do you have your eye on any bear in paticular? I'm just being nosey
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter