Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 'new' member

Re: 'new' member 10 Feb 2012 17:49 #3442

Hi Bensmum many thanks for 'welcome/good luck' message--I would really like one of the 'pups' that are now with the rescue, but we will have to wait and see the 'outcome' of the home visit, will let you know, thanks bonnie/scotland

Re: 'new' member 10 Feb 2012 23:34 #3448

Hi Bonnie...I come from further up than you....Aberdeenshire, a small village called Aboyne near Braemar...my Granny used to live in Edinburgh...it's so unusual for them not to have snow at this time of year, but they're nae complaining ....hope all goes well on sun with the homecheck....we will hear from you soon ......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: 'new' member 11 Feb 2012 15:22 #3457

Hi,, many thanks for your 'good wishes' we keep our fingers crossed and see what happens before we make any decision on a particular Akita _ will keep in touch and let you know how we got on, bonnie/scotland

Re: 'new' member 11 Feb 2012 15:28 #3458

Hi Pam --thanks for your 'good wishes' regarding homecheck, we keep our fingers crossed that we are passed !!,---yes we are lucky regarding 'winter weather' this year, as the last 2years as you probably know have been horrendous, wall to wall snow for week/(months !!) but we are not 'complaining' anyway will keep in touch and let you know the outcome of homecheck -- bonnie/scotland
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter