Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: new to this site

new to this site 09 Feb 2012 19:59 #3381

• andyden71
  • Bear Puppy
Hi everyone im Andy iv got 3 bears Yan (male) 15 months old Angel (Female) 14 1/2 months old and a golden oldie called China (Female) 9 years old. We live in County Durham i am also a Rep on another site and have successfully home checked and re-homed afew bears iv also done afew assessments including Trebel i hope to have a great time on this site.. any questions just ask away.

Re: new to this site 09 Feb 2012 21:52 #3391

• Dizzybird
  • Akita Savie
Welcome Andy, i see you have been taught well and posted the pics before being harrassed

Re: new to this site 09 Feb 2012 22:00 #3393

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi Andy,
Welcome to this site, it has been really helpful to me and it sounds as though you might be able to give a bit of advice yourself!
Your three are absolutely gorgeous, do they all live in perfect harmony, or do they have a few disagreements?
I have Kiri who we got from rescue kennels almost a year ago, must try to put some pics on.
Christine

Re: new to this site 09 Feb 2012 22:18 #3396

Hi and welcome to the forum

I have a westie called charlie boy and he is 5 years old

I used to have a bear called inka and he is 12 now (we sadly had to re-home him)

My aunties bear died two weeks ago at the age of 8 due to a twisted bowel and she had to get put down as the operation didn't seem to do any good and was in lots of pain, poor girl she was called Nushka

Can't wait to see the pictures ihavent looked yet aha, I'm sure there beautiful

Thankyou
Looking forwards to talking with you, I live in durham!
Jessica and the gang.

Re: new to this site 09 Feb 2012 22:18 #3397

Hi Andy & welcome....sounds like you've got your hands full with a pack of 3 Bears ....like Marie said, before you're harrassed, please can you post pics of your Bears ....our youngest member Jessica comes from near you so she will be chatting away to you, as she is the biggest Akita fan. who loves pics & posts.....keep posting ......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: new to this site 10 Feb 2012 15:53 #3430

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Hi Andy welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here. Yes i remember you doing Treble's assessment for us.
How are your three doing, hope that they and you are well.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter