Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Hi From AKita Forum Noob

Re: Hi From AKita Forum Noob 16 Mar 2012 07:24 #4084

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hahah If you read the emails it tells you how to unsubscribe...... Read below!

You can unsubscribe from this topic by visiting it and clicking the Unsubscribe button near the top or bottom of the page.

Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hi From AKita Forum Noob 16 Mar 2012 07:39 #4085

• Foggy
  • Teenage Rampager
Hahaha ...and a DOH !

Cheers

Re: Hi From AKita Forum Noob 16 Mar 2012 17:06 #4094

Welcome to you and your boy, I love his spotty legs
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hi From AKita Forum Noob 16 Mar 2012 17:13 #4095

• Foggy
  • Teenage Rampager
bensonsmum wrote:
Welcome to you and your boy, I love his spotty legs

I had to check I wasn't in the picture again

He has actually changed colour .
Last year he became dark brown , black , white .
This year he is (so far) dark brown , sandy , white .

Had a ferret that did the same thing once !

Now if my hair would change colour , I could live with that , but receding ..that's another matter !
Perhaps if I ever get another akita I could call him ReGain

Re: Hi From AKita Forum Noob 17 Mar 2012 23:58 #4108

Hi Foggy & Kai & welcome to the forum.....Kai you are a stunning looking Akita Bear & you must get your dad to take more pics of you & then he can show you off on the forum with all the other beautiful, stunning Bears ...I feed my dogs complete dried food & I also roast chicken thighs & chop them up & put that in with the dried food plus the juices off the chicken, minus the fat(it can make for stinky bums!! ) one thigh is enough, as long as it's not too small!!, in their dinner....I mean who would find a bowl full of dried biscuits appetising eh?? & enough juice to coat the biscuits....why is Kai having a muzzle??....they are a wonderful breed Akitas & once you own one(or they own us) nothing else will do ....hope to hear from you & Kai & hope we get some pics too .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Hi From AKita Forum Noob 18 Mar 2012 02:04 #4112

• Foggy
  • Teenage Rampager
Cheers for the food tips , I am trying to fatten him up a little , well muscle back on again .
had hassles with he vets and had to change to a "proper" vet and now his getting back his condition .

As for the muzzle ...
I wish to muzzle Kai to protect him from irresponsible dog owners that let their dogs attack me and Kai .
I think in the present climate , he would be demonised by press and judicial system of the country , regardless of the fact that it is always the other dog owners that are at fault in these cases .
I take great care when walking him , I find that people are the unpredictable ones .

So I am taking no chances with my friend , I will protect him from the prejudice, ignorance , irresponsibility and dishonesty of these "pond feeders" that blight our nation .
That and a stout pair of hiking boots
Also Kai is always nose to the ground and has proven very adept at acquiring worms

Sorry that turned into quite the rant !
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter