Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: new to this

new to this 17 Apr 2012 17:09 #4754

• vikki
  • Calm before the storm
Hi im Vikki, i recently adopited INCA from AR&W and what a bundle of joy. Just to keep all informed to how he's doing with his new family.
Inca has a sister called Mindy who is 13 and has turned into a teenager, after the arrival of Inca, a new dad called Kevin who has fallen in love with Inca and remeber's when he first meet me and Mindy was 18 months old. And then there's me who loves dogs and feels very lucky to have Inca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: malibu2027

Re: new to this 17 Apr 2012 21:59 #4757

Great top hear Inca is a very happy puppy I'm also interested to hear how he's livend your "mature" lady dog up youngsters are usually good at that I had an old dog who the vet advised we got a puppy for (a long time ago) and after a couple of days of confusion my old dog became a playful pup! it was great to see

Hmmmmmm.......perhaps Asia needs a puppy nah... she's enough of a handful right now .....but...
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vikki

Re: new to this 18 Apr 2012 09:29 #4759

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Hi Vikki

so pleased you have the lovely Inca the puppy's where so beautiful I wanted one but cant as JD has to be the only man in my life ( hubby's words not mine LOL )

Hope all goes well witrh you and your pack

love and hugs Dawn xxxxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: vikki

Re: new to this 18 Apr 2012 11:40 #4764

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi Vikki
It's Christine, welcome to the forum! Now we just need Kobis family to come on and we have a full set of puppies. Where are the photos of the beautiful Inca? Everyone will be waiting patiently, I'm lucky I get sneak previews!
X

Re: new to this 18 Apr 2012 11:59 #4765

• vikki
  • Calm before the storm
ok not very good at this but will see if i can add some pictures of inca, inca and mindy....

there is a picture of Bear, Keeta (2 white akitas) with mindy and Inca on Mindy's and Keeta's 13th birthday, how amazing to have all 4 together
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: new to this 18 Apr 2012 14:26 #4768

What an amazing little crew you've got there I have such a soft spot for the oldies, but the puppies do it for me too.....in fact they all do it for me! I'd love to be able to have 4 akitas I hope we get loads more pics from you
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter