Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi all Akita lovers

Re: Hi all Akita lovers 30 Apr 2012 18:01 #4944

• Kirsty
  • Administrator
That's very true I've had a few people pull over and ask what breed she is because they have never seen a long coat usually ask if she's a German shepherd cross or a husky your home will definitely feel complete again with another bear

Re: Hi all Akita lovers 30 Apr 2012 20:34 #4945

Hi Welcome to the forum,Im sorry to hear about your loss I know how you feel I lost both of mine early this year Inka was 12 (my profile pic) and Nushka was 8 she had a twisted bowel

I now have a Westie Charlie Boy,we already had him before the others passed Charlie is 6 now.

I hope everything goes well with the adoption so I hope everything goes well,and there are a few puppies on now and also a few adults that need homes,I really love Zak I think he is so beautiful,best of luck

There is also a long-coated one on with a shot-haired but I think they have to be re-homed together

Enjoy the forum
Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: Hi all Akita lovers 30 Apr 2012 22:34 #4950

Welcome, I'm glad you're ready to take on a rescue boy or girl, it`s heartbeaking when you lose such a special friend, but I know that once you get the new bear into your home, your heart will lift and life will be dog filled again, please let us know how things go and who the lucky boy or girl is to own you
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hi all Akita lovers 01 May 2012 11:50 #4951

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Hi sunshine

welcome to the mad house

So pleased you are ready to take on a wonderful rescue good luck xxxxxxxxx
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter