Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: hi again

hi again 30 May 2012 07:41 #5355

• sammy
  • Teenage Rampager
I've returned as many of you know I'm came to this forum after I lost my dad,I've struggle a lot with this over the past months on top of medical problems so I just kept myself away from interacting with anyone but I've just come bk from a fantastic break with my partner and in-laws and its made me realise I need to move on with life so this is my first step coming bk to you guys if u will have me and my hounds look forward to speaking to you all again x x

Re: hi again 30 May 2012 08:18 #5358

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but sounds like your on the right path now
You and your dogs are always welcome here
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

MISS MY BABY BOY MORE EVERYDAY.....and they say time is a great healer.....I DISAGREE (

Re: hi again 30 May 2012 10:03 #5359

• tigger68
  • Teenage Rampager
welcome back you and the brood are very welcome
glad to hear things are picking up
keep smiling
hugs
Traci ,Kodie n Oskar

Re: hi again 30 May 2012 12:12 #5363

It's great to have you back here and I'm glad to hear the break you had with your partner and in-laws has refueled you and helped you to move forward I'm really looking forward to seeing some pics of your pooches
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: hi again 30 May 2012 16:50 #5367

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Welcome back. You have a good life ahead of you and we are glad to be part of it in an Akita kind of way.
Its the knock downs that allow us to so appreciate the good times.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: hi again 30 May 2012 18:19 #5370

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Hi Sammy, I wasn't on this forum when you were here before but I'm really glad to hear you are taking the first steps to feeling happier and better and I'm look forward to seeing pictures of your hounds.

I am mum-to-be of Hugo (we are in the process of adopting him and are fostering him at the moment). Our old Akita sadly died very suddenly in February but Hugo is helping heal that hurt - he will never replace Sid (the one in my profile picture) but he's making the loss easier to bear. I'm sure your babies are a huge comfort to you too - you can tell them anything and they will sit and listen and just understand and love you - better than any human can do as they don't judge either!

Hope to hear more from you soon - take care - when you feel low just look at your hairy friends and let them soothe you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter