Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Suki and Max - 2Inus2012

Re: Suki and Max - 2Inus2012 09 Jun 2012 22:12 #5522

Congrats on the new addition, looking forward to talking and welcome to the forum Suki,maximus and Anne!!

Jess&Charlie

Re: Suki and Max - 2Inus2012 09 Jun 2012 22:40 #5525

Oh I'm so glad mad Maxy has his forever home and a new sister to boss about I bet Misty cat is catching up on her rest and sleep now I think my Asia would have been well worn out by his antics, she likes her peace time and I think she would have been a bit possesive of her teds

lots of pics pleeeeeze
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Suki and Max - 2Inus2012 10 Jun 2012 14:50 #5544

Ahaha, I love Asia shes gorgeous

How old is Asia now Pauline? ://///////

And yessssssss lots+lots of pictures please?x

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: Suki and Max - 2Inus2012 10 Jun 2012 15:13 #5546

• 2Inus2012
  • Calm before the storm
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, if I'm honest they have been great yesterday and before bed we all watched the Canadian Grand Prix Qualifying. Bedtime was nice and peaceful, Suki in her bed one side of our bed and Max in his bed(crate) the other. We all got up at 8 this morning and for the two puppies its been non stop playing.

We took them out for a walk and Max met Suki's 16 month old playmate Benson the rottweiler and they all walked and played nicely as a pack!

Max's integration into the home today has been an energetic one, not that he has the stamina yet for Suki, but they are constantly playing / battling in the garden trying to establish the pecking order.... Max doesn't appear to want to be the bravo Akita, and Suki will not let up and hand over her status in the house...!

They have both been in the paddling pool keeping cool, and lying in the shade of the trampoline together in between the playing / battling!

I've done three traning sessions with him so far, one yesterday and two today and we have Paw, Wait, and almost Hi-Five nailed, I love the intelligence and adaptability of these dogs!

Re: Suki and Max - 2Inus2012 10 Jun 2012 22:17 #5561

Oh he is going to be so spoiled!! and his sister sounds like she's going to teach him his place, he's a lucky boy to have found you I love the pic of them in the pool, they look like two Asia's!!!

Jessica, Asia is going to be 8 this year, so she's at that sorta slowing down a bit stage of her life, but when she gets the sudden urge she zoomies like a nutter! it's so funny to watch her

Re: Suki and Max - 2Inus2012 13 Jun 2012 08:22 #5591

YAY!!!!.....congratulations....im sure max will be very happy!!

Oi Marie....you kept that quiet....lol
x
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

MISS MY BABY BOY MORE EVERYDAY.....and they say time is a great healer.....I DISAGREE (
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter