Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hachi

Re: Hachi 06 Sep 2012 17:13 #6544

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Hi and welcome!

Hachi is gorgeous - just love the dark colouring. He's going to make one handsome bear!

Stella (Hugo & Pip)
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2012 17:14 by stellalgray.

Re: Hachi 07 Sep 2012 09:59 #6546

• shammas
  • Bear Puppy
wawwwww, Obi is perfect, I love the proportion and the color, I think Obi is in the normal breed bracket, even on the upscale. I think with Hachi, it’s the fact that his father is a 10 stoner and my little hachi is following footsteps.
I’m really glad to have found the forums with all of you lovely people and thier compangnions, it will make my life and his so much easier, thanks for the warm welcomes.

Re: Hachi 07 Sep 2012 10:03 #6547

• shammas
  • Bear Puppy
Thank you so much Stella, I love the long-haired beauty monster in the Pic, is that Hugo?

Re: Hachi 16 Sep 2012 08:35 #6631

Hi and welcome to the forum

I'm Jessica and I own a Westie called Charlie Boy he is 6 years old and a wonder to be around.

My two Akitas Inka and Nushka have passed on now but they had long and happy lives. I'm only 13 and wish to have Akitas in the future.

Hachi is beautiful his markings are wonderful and I also want to keep the original Hachi in peoples minds to how faithful and loyal that dog was by naming my own Akita in the future Hachiko/Hachi.

Hope you enjoy your time here and Inka is the Akita in my profile picture!

Jessica+Charlie Boy+Inka+Nushka
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter