Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Introducing Yoko

Re: Introducing Yoko 16 Sep 2012 08:59 #6632

Hi and congrats on the new edition 'for now' or are you gonna give up and keep this one too

She is gorgeous and I love all the photos I love the second one of Obi and Yoko and then I love the last one of just Yoko

She is stunning and I can't belive how massive Obi is now!! And his colours, WOW he has changed since the last time I saw him. I knew he was gonna be a stunner like!!

Jessica and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka

Re: Introducing Yoko 19 Sep 2012 18:59 #6686

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
No Jessica we will not be keeping Yoko,me and the boys have had bets on how long Yoko will be in our care,so she will need to go for one of us to win the bet.lol.im sure Christine would love to keep her but that would probably stop us fostering and helping other dogs which i would love to keep doing,because it brings both Christine and i great pleasure in turning a dog around and giving it a sound base to build on.

Clive (Christines other half)

Re: Introducing Yoko 22 Sep 2012 20:47 #6711

Ohh right, well I see where your coming from and I think it is good because I know that you ARW and with your help will get her re-homed to a wonderful home!

Jessi and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka

Re: Introducing Yoko 22 Sep 2012 21:16 #6713

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Yoko has had her course of jabs now and today we took her with us to a motorhome show,bad mistake she caused pedestrian traffic jams wherever she went,couldnt even eat my dinner without someone wanting to look/stroke/kiss her,quite a few showed interest in ARW and the work that they do,and a few of them took ARWs site details,and through all of this attention Yoko behaved impecably,and to show her appreciation left a package just outside a £80,000 motorhome lol. bless her.

Clive,Christines OH

Re: Introducing Yoko 23 Sep 2012 13:44 #6731

Ahaha bless! But at least your advertising her!

I bet she is a handful or two!

Jessica and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter