Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cassy Intro

Cassy Intro 23 Nov 2012 07:41 #7437

• cassy
  • Bear Puppy
Hello all, I'm Cassy and am a newbie, although have had Akita's before. I am in the process of adopting 'KYA' who is just a baby, 8 weeks old!! How lucky am I?
I'm sure I will keep you all posted on her progress and how we keep each other amused! (as I'm certain it will be a 2 way thing!)
I would like to thank everyone at the Trust for all your fabulous, caring help and assiance, especially Stella, (who came and did the home assessment and lives locally - yayyy!),Denise (who found Kya for me and me for her!) and Christine and her husband, (who are Kya's foster parents until I can collect her - very soon!)
Well.... here's to a long and happy relationship with my new fur bundle!
Cassy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stellalgray

Re: Cassy Intro 23 Nov 2012 13:55 #7439

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Welcome to the forum Cassy, after the reports i have from Christine, i would wait before you thank me for finding her for you lol !!!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Cassy Intro 23 Nov 2012 23:14 #7444

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi, it's Christine here. One very excited Cassy turned up at my door tonight to collect Kya. I hope you had a good journey home and she is now settled in her forever home. I know you will be busy for the next few days getting her used to new surroundings, but looking forward to seeing her grow into a beautiful Akita. I'm sure there will be lots of pics. I have to say that although I was determined not to get attached to her Kya did get a few tears from me when I shut the door. Are you superstitious Cassie ? Lol. You will be the seventh house in her short life, but the only true home. You're safe now little one. X

Re: Cassy Intro 23 Nov 2012 23:39 #7446

Hello Cassy and thank you for giving your sweet baby a loving forever home I'm sure she'll reward yo a thousand fold.......well....along with puppy tantrams, puppy digging, puppy tear it ups! and loads and loads of akita puppy love
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter