Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi

Hi 02 Jan 2013 16:27 #7771

• Kaitosmum
  • Bear Puppy
I'm mum to kaito who I adopted through hula & friends of Akitas. I've had him 18 months now & his a soppy old sausage ..a completely different dog to the one I bought home ...I also have Rosie a cocker spaniel of 6 years she's also a rescue , we've had her from a pup but she's always been a grumpy bitch, I also have Winnie a Pomeranian who's now 12 ..I got her at 6 years old she had been used as a breeding bitch and wouldn't let anyone near her when we first had her.

Last year I fostered kiss a beautiful white Akita for friends of Akitas but I had to ask for someone else to foster her as my husband had a long stay in hospital and couldn't walk when he got out ..his getting a lot better now .

I also have three teenagers so the household is quiet manic ...

looking forward to getting to know everyone x

Re: Hi 02 Jan 2013 17:02 #7772

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here.
Well done for adopting all the rescues you have and fostering. Good to hear your hubby is back on his feet now and i hope the New Year gets much better for you.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hi 02 Jan 2013 18:39 #7773

• Kaitosmum
  • Bear Puppy
Thanks Denise .. Love my dogs & I know Paul gets frustrated not being able to go on the longer walks, he's still on crutches at the moment but comes round the block with us .. Due another op soon so fingers crossed it will sort the problem out ... Hope you have a apply new year

Re: Hi 03 Jan 2013 18:52 #7786

• curlytail
  • Teenage Rampager
hi I remember kiss i did the assessment for the foa hope your keeping ok.

Re: Hi 03 Jan 2013 19:46 #7787

• Kaitosmum
  • Bear Puppy
I'm well thankyou ... Kiss was a lovely dog , she's in foster at Blackpool at the mo

Re: Hi 05 Jan 2013 00:20 #7802

Hello and welcome, it sounds like you've got a house full I've always wanted a pomeranian, they're very fiesty little dogs Sorry to hear about your husbands long stay in hospital, but I'm sure all the furry love will help him as he as he recovers
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter