Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello all New To The Site

Hello all New To The Site 04 Feb 2013 10:49 #8087

• Kendall
  • Bear Puppy
Hello All Just to say thankyou for the welcome and Kendall is our dogs name thought it would ba apt to use her name as our nic.
well iam David and my partner is Charlotte we live in Kent and have an 10 month old Akita cross what she is crossed with i am not sure her dad was full Akita and so was her mom but not 100% as this was the information we was given when we adopted her many thanks David and Charlotte.

Re: Hello all New To The Site 04 Feb 2013 12:45 #8091

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Hi David and Charlotte,

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your time here. Seems strange that they did not know what Kendall's mum was crossed with ? or could she be a tweenie? which is part American Akita and part Japanese Akita Inu, she would still be an Akita and so would Kendall.
Perhaps if you put up a pic we might be able to have a guess, and i will let you know now, that you will be bullied in to putting up pics lol
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kendall

Re: Hello all New To The Site 04 Feb 2013 13:02 #8093

• Kendall
  • Bear Puppy
Hey Denise i have just done my profile pic as Kendall perhaps you can see from there ?
And thankyou for your lovely welcome

Re: Hello all New To The Site 04 Feb 2013 18:26 #8098

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Hi David, Charlotte and Kendall

Welcome to the forum!

Love Kendall's colouring - rather partial to black and whites (my profile picture is my old boy who sadly died last February). We have rescued two more this last year - Hugo and Pip - who are a bit of a handful but adorable!.

As Denise says, you will be pestered by everyone to put up lots of pictures so we can all oh and arr over them.

Stella (& Hugo and Pip)

Re: Hello all New To The Site 04 Feb 2013 18:34 #8099

• Kendall
  • Bear Puppy
hi sheila and every one else i have posted some pictures in another part of the group so please check her out we are also on Fbook David Cheeseman my profile picture is me out side Milton creak country park and your all welcome to add me you can see loads of pictures and videos of Kendall and our other 19 pets.

Re: Hello all New To The Site 09 Feb 2013 19:35 #8153

• akitalady9
  • Calm before the storm
Hi David & Charlotte

Welcome to the site. Its always nice to see more ME postcode members. I have been the Kent rep for quite some time & live in the Maidstone area. Ive got a 20 + year history,

having had 6 Akitas over the years , although at present, i've got 2 honoury Akita oldies ( a Lab & Springer ), having lost my old Akita boy Akiko, back in September

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Kendall is gorgeous. So looking forward to seeing more pics soon.
I hope you enjoy using the site & feel free to ask any questions you might have. we are all here to help each other

Regards
Dawn
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter