Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello all New To The Site

Re: Hello all New To The Site 10 Feb 2013 00:45 #8156

That's a great picture of your two sleeping beauties Dawn

I think Kendall has border collie in him
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akitalady9

Re: Hello all New To The Site 10 Feb 2013 08:53 #8159

• Kendall
  • Bear Puppy
hi dawn thankyou for the lovely welcome as your the Kent rep do you have any kind of social meet up ? is it would be lovely to meet some other lovely like minded Alkita owners? .
The following user(s) said Thank You: akitalady9

Re: Hello all New To The Site 10 Feb 2013 09:28 #8160

• akitalady9
  • Calm before the storm
Hi

I'm not aware of any breed specific group walks in the Area , but i'm not opposed to starting a walking group up for dog loving people who like the fresh air & company of others,so if you do fancy joining us , say in Mote park once a month , we could arrange something to suit everyone?
Although my two are honoury akitas, i'd love any opportunity to meet some more friendly bears & people who like other dog company. That way i get my Akita fix too LOL

Also,I dont think anyone will mind me suggesting it (as long as any fund raising is for ARWT please ,but, There is the LBR ( large breed rescue) who have local monthly walks around Kent. They have a facebook page for those venue & date details.

Look forward to hearing from you or anyone else who is in the area & might be interested in a walk

Dawn, Amber & Bonnie xxx

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kendall

Re: Hello all New To The Site 10 Feb 2013 15:19 #8164

• Kendall
  • Bear Puppy
that sounds like a fantastic idea i would love to have a walk now as especially as i have lost enough weight to be mobile again and w could bring our 14 week old baby as Kendall loves her also good to meet other Akita owners and Akita lovers
best wishes David and Charlotte xx

Re: Hello all New To The Site 10 Feb 2013 15:44 #8165

• akitalady9
  • Calm before the storm
Thanks for the reply. Congratulations on your new arrival too. Its so lovely to bring children up in a household with dogs. It teaches mutual respect for both. My sons always had dogs round them as children & went on to be Dog loving & respecting adults with dogs & children of their own.
So it can only be a good thing

I will give it a week or so to see if anyone else wants to join us, then we can arrange to meet up & have a nice walk. Hopefully the weather will be improving soon too

Regards

Dawn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kendall
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter