Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi

Hi 18 May 2013 15:03 #8794

• Slightly
  • Bear Puppy
Hey guys,
My name is Tom and although I have not rescued an Akita, I am a relatively new owner (1st time Akita) of an 11 month old girl. I got her in August and I was browsing initially looking for some health advice, but this looks like a great place to hang out from time to time so I thought I would register and say Hello!

The pic is a few months old but one of my favorites, se hasnt changed a lot in any case, just a wee bit heavier. Im back off to nosy through all your pics again now

Tom
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 18 May 2013 15:08 by Slightly.

Re: Hi 18 May 2013 16:03 #8795

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Hi Tom and welcome to the forum

You have a beautiful girl there - she is very pretty. You will find everyone on here is very friendly and will offer you any advise you need so do feel free to ask.

We have also got a thriving Facebook back which you can reach at www.facebook.com/groups/akitarescue/.

Be prepared though, everyone will want to see lots of pictures of your lovely girl!

Stella (mum to Hugo and Pip)

Re: Hi 18 May 2013 17:40 #8796

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi Tom and your gorgeous girl. Welcome, and yes more pics please!

Re: Hi 18 May 2013 18:58 #8798

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Hi Tom

She is stunning, whats her name?

We love pics and cant get enough, so post as many as you like

Welcome to the forum, and we look forward to welcoming you to our Facebook group too
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: Hi 21 May 2013 14:36 #8810

Hello Tom and you didn't give your pretty girls name

Has she had her first coat cast yet? that's usually a big shock to firts tim akita owners

I hope you come here wit hany questions you may need answers for, there's lots of akita experience on this lttle forum Oh yes and as Stella has mentioned...pictures please on here as well as the facey booky thingy
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hi 23 May 2013 21:35 #8815

• Slightly
  • Bear Puppy

Mitzi is my girls name, chosen by my teenage daughter who also chose the pink collar that I errrr lost

She hasn't blown her 1st coat yet, she has been threatening but its all still there atm, I did wonder if anyone who had a Bear with a white underside could comment on the colour of their dogs skin, Mitzi seems very pink and I wanted to compare notes. Maybe she has an irritation?

Another pic for you anyway, the compulsory I got a sock for you Dad!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter