Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: hi all

hi all 18 Jul 2013 17:21 #9057

• rapidray
  • Bear Puppy
just a quick brief history. Lost our beloved Teddy in January this year he had a brain tumor. Just Adopted an akita of Akita rescue, who we shall be meeting and giving a new home from this sunday. Any questions ask away i dont bite,

thanks Ray Davis

Re: hi all 19 Jul 2013 14:23 #9060

Hello Ray, good to see you here but so sorry to hear about your Teddy was he an akita?

Who have you adopted from rescue? I bet Sunday feels like a long time coming I don't know if you've adopted before? My Asia is adopted and she took a while to settle in and become her true sweet self, but some adopteds settle instantly, but there's a lot of help on the forum if you need it, so please just ask if you need anything Oh....and don't forget the piccy's
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: hi all 19 Jul 2013 18:59 #9064

• rapidray
  • Bear Puppy
we are adopting India an 18 month old young lady. Her room is already for her. And we are meeting Jo on sunday morning to meet her and make our family a proper one again.

Ted we basically bought of some one to help and give him a better life. Never in my life have i met a more loyal and loving companion. He was the best, it broke our hearts when we took him to be put to sleep. 6 months later we find our selves needing a new friend.

Ted will always be with us, it still hurts at times now when we think of all the dumb things he used to do and all the holidays we had together.
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2013 19:01 by rapidray.

Re: hi all 19 Jul 2013 22:34 #9067

Just looked at India's photo, she really is a pretty girl with a very kissy face:) I'm sure you'll make her very happy

Ted sounds like he was a very special boy, that loving loyalty is something that stays with you forever. Each one of my "sleeping" dogs are in my heart every day and each one of them was unique in their own way. My Asia is a "one off" girl and we have a very special connecton, I know you'll find that same kind of connection with India
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter