Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello From Koda and me x

Hello From Koda and me x 30 Aug 2013 15:58 #9181

• Mym
  • Bear Puppy
Hi my name is Koda and my hooman is Amanda, i am 5 months old and ive come on here to look for tips to keep my hooman on her toes,

My hooman recently lost a very dear bear and i was to have been his companion in his twilight years but Nemo thought it was time to play at rainbow bridge sooner than my hooman would of liked, but she has me to kiss the tears away.

We are looking forward to saying hello to you all,

Chat soon x

Re: Hello From Koda and me x 30 Aug 2013 23:33 #9182

Hello Koda and hooman! I'm so sorry to hear about Nemo, but I'm sure he's enjoying the company of all the special bears at the bridge, my old Benny will be showing him all the nice shady areas and places to dig

You're such a youngster and that means we need to see loads of pics Keep on kissing your mum and she'll soon begin smile when she thinks of Nemo and the tears will dissapear to make room for all the many happy memories she has of her special akita boy.

Amanda...please tell us about your old bear and keep us updated on your new boy
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mym

Re: Hello From Koda and me x 03 Sep 2013 17:58 #9196

• Mym
  • Bear Puppy
Hi and thanks for your reply x

This is Koda
[attachment:1]baby bear 2 .JPG[/attachment]

And this is Nemo
[attachment:2]nemo (4).JPG[/attachment]

Nemo was a GSD x Akita but he was the first dog i owned in my first home he was my baby bear and used to sleep on my bed, he is very sorely missed.

Kodas doing well he went on his first pack walk the other day to flambrough and was pretty well behaved and just wanted to play with everyone. Strange thing is he was going up and down stairs on the walk but wont go up the stairs at home, i personally think hes frightened of the stair guardians (the cats) lol

Re: Hello From Koda and me x 03 Sep 2013 18:05 #9197

• Mym
  • Bear Puppy
Hi and thanks for your reply x

This is Koda
[attachment:1]baby bear 2 .JPG[/attachment]

And this is Nemo
[attachment:2]nemo (4).JPG[/attachment]

Nemo was a GSD x Akita but he was the first dog i owned in my first home he was my baby bear and used to sleep on my bed, he is very sorely missed.

Kodas doing well he went on his first pack walk the other day to flambrough and was pretty well behaved and just wanted to play with everyone. Strange thing is he was going up and down stairs on the walk but wont go up the stairs at home, i personally think hes frightened of the stair guardians (the cats) lol

Re: Hello From Koda and me x 03 Sep 2013 21:54 #9198

Oh that's a shame the pics arn't showing up maybe they need to be smaller?

Nemo sounds like a very special boy, I can understand wh you miss him so much, but Koda must be bringing a lot of smiles to your day and helping you to cope without Nemo. Kodo sounds like he was a good boy on his pack walk I hope he soon gets used to the stair guardians I'm sure they'll respect him when he's a big fully grown bear
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hello From Koda and me x 03 Sep 2013 22:30 #9200

• Mym
  • Bear Puppy
Will try this ...

Koda This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Nemo This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

The stair guardians are pretty mean to him, but then he get his own back when they go out in the garden lol x
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter