Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ready to save more Akitas

Ready to save more Akitas 09 Jan 2014 18:56 #9381

• Shen2
  • Bear Puppy
Hi everyone. I have just emailed admin to say I am more than happy to become a homechecker for ARW. I can cover zones 1 to 8 in London and Greater London and I can cover Surrey. I do homechecks for Rescuers Unite and I have done one for JAWT where I rescued my beloved Akita just over a year ago. I also rescued a mum and 5 pups in Jamaica in October and ensured their safety at the Montego Bay Animal Haven. I am interested in doing temperament assessments but would need training if anyone wants to give me the experience Im happy to learn.

Re: Ready to save more Akitas 12 Jan 2014 00:46 #9385

Hello and welcome shen, you sound like you're going to be a much needed member of AR&W I'm sure if you have a bit of a natter to one of the trustees or other "in charge" people they'll give you all the info you need to know about assessment, I think as a rough guidline just go by your own akita owner instincts, there is some very useful information on the downloadable stuff that you'll get, but I think my one tip would be don't always take things at face value, some people can decide to leave some info out just to make sure they get their akita rehomed

Pics please of your special akita
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter