Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Long Coat Puppy - Bruno

Long Coat Puppy - Bruno 23 Jul 2014 17:38 #9562

• LC-Bruno
  • Bear Puppy
Good evening,

I have been on here before a few times under a different name but for some reason I could not access using this so had to change my name.

We have had a hard year and had to have our 7 year old PTS because of a tumour that could not be operated on due to the position behind the heart, which was not a nice experience.

Our 3 year old tibetan mastiff (Bitch) then became very destructive after the loss so we decided on another puppy and went for a long coat akita as we have had a rescue one in the past and she was great.

I have attached a few photos of the cheeky chap but he has started well and is 16 weeks, 20kg and 20 inches tall so compared to my previous male (48KG) I think he is going to be a bit bigger

Not the best photos but you get the idea

Lee
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Long Coat Puppy - Bruno 25 Jul 2014 12:32 #9564

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Hi Lee, welcome back

Bruno is gorgeousssssss I have a sofy spot for longcoats and he has hit it!

He looks a cheeky chappie full of charachter

Keep the pics coming.
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: Long Coat Puppy - Bruno 26 Jul 2014 16:33 #9566

• LC-Bruno
  • Bear Puppy
Thanks he is certainly cheeky but exactly the right mix of confident without being too full on so going well.

Just started basic training in the class and he was great today and actually hoping to get to the stage where I might be able to use him as a pat dog in the hospitals. I know from a social point of view it will be no issues as he is confident but loves attention but like my last akita he is not great walking in a lead. Guess I need to train harder in that area.

Lee

Re: Long Coat Puppy - Bruno 01 Aug 2014 23:25 #9569

Hello Lee Please excuse my late response

Im sorry to hear your sad news, it's such a heartbreaking time sending a much loved furry freind to the bridge, never an easy decision

But I'm sure your little furry cheeky chap is helping to bring the smiles back he really is a looker just like Teresa I have a soft spot for the fluffy ones, I've always wanted a long coat I've heard that they have a very "soft and gentle" nature

Please keep us updated with pics
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Long Coat Puppy - Bruno 07 Aug 2014 21:29 #9579

• Suky
  • Proud and Loud
Hi Lee,

Like you and Benson's Mum I know how hard an experience that is but the best cure is a new boy and Bruno is gorgeous.

Sue & Thorn
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter