Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: excited of Essex

excited of Essex 01 Apr 2015 21:26 #9891

• tigger
  • Bear Puppy

We are adopting Leo and he arrives home tomorrow, to say we are excited is an understatement

Teresa kindly sent us a photo of him looking extremely handsome after his bath and pamper session today. Peter and I are very grateful to everyone involved with ARW for the fantastic work they do to ensure that dogs like Leo get a second chance at a loving, forever home
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teresa

Re: excited of Essex 02 Apr 2015 07:25 #9892

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
A very handsome boy.

Re: excited of Essex 02 Apr 2015 12:12 #9893

• tigger
  • Bear Puppy
Well he's arrived and making himself at home already we liked his name Leo, but he didn't seem to know it that well and my son, albeit that he doesn't live at home, is called Leo, so we started calling him yoshi and he seems to like it so yoshi it is.

Re: excited of Essex 07 Apr 2015 23:20 #9896

Oh sorry I'm late in replying, Leo is a very handsome boy, he has such an alert expression how's he settling in with his new name, Yoshi is a good akita name, it really suits him
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: excited of Essex 08 Apr 2015 19:08 #9897

• tigger
  • Bear Puppy
Yoshi is definitely making himself at home and we are sensibly besotted, he's such a lovely boy and so typical of the breed, intelligent, loving and just a little bit naughty
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: excited of Essex 10 Apr 2015 15:19 #9898

wow! he really has settled hasn't he got his big furry paws right under the table Is that his own fluffy blue blanket? My Asia has her own doggy blankets for resting on the bed and the settee I know it's sposed to be "wrong" to let them on the furniture, but Asia always asks before getting on the bed or settee, she won't get up until I say "Up yer get!." It's great to spoil them isn't it

I love that Yoshi is just a "little bit naughty"
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter