Welcome, Guest

Short sighted Akitas?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Short sighted Akitas?

Re: Short sighted Akitas? 02 Apr 2012 21:10 #4425

I love those pictures of George, the "grey hair" really suited him
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Short sighted Akitas? 02 Apr 2012 21:21 #4426

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
bensonsmum wrote:
I love those pictures of George, the "grey hair" really suited him

funny really everyone said he was so vicious, mind you i knew without the right handling he will go for someone, but this pic was a couple of months after we got him. Kyle my youngest was wary of him but i taught him to be like that with any dog. It's only what they are with people. He used to run straight into the kitchen from school and get a biscuit and give it to him. SOON sorted..He then sat behind the door waiting for Kyle to come home..Always makes laugh thinking that.
Last Edit: 02 Apr 2012 21:22 by kev.

Re: Short sighted Akitas? 02 Apr 2012 23:04 #4431

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Also never ever saw a 7 stone dog do this. Kyle my youngest had him doing this within weeks. But then again it's food..

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 02 Apr 2012 23:04 by kev.

Re: Short sighted Akitas? 03 Apr 2012 10:49 #4435

Awwh what lovely pictures! You can tell he had a great home!

And my Westie does this but yet again my Akita Inka used to do that too but your George is the only other one I have seen do it.....Nushka just wouldn't leanr she couldn't get the hang of it ahah bless her!

Your dog was lovely I love him!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: Short sighted Akitas? 03 Apr 2012 18:06 #4459

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Thanks
Yep he was a fantastic dog/pal/part of the family. Miss him a lot. I looked at the lost soles on the homes wanted page. What a shame so many have to find homes. Due to fools. Saw a couple called Haruo (Hari)
and Hari (Haruo). Funny they look to be the same dogs. But not allowed with other dogs. People said that With George..Just look at the pics even after a week they got on great h. Just needed the right introduction and George all he wanted was tlc. After a week or so they were great together.But we had a lot of cleaning to do as territorial problems like having a P against the couch & doors etc. People just have to know how to handle the situation. These 2 dogs deserve a good life shame they have only to the 14th of this month.
If i could have afforded it i would have tried to give one at least a temp home. But they are too far away.Knowing me, me without a dog is like xmas without santa. We do have Rico but he does miss George, you can can see it in his eyes and the way he just keeps wandering also i don't think it's right to have just one dog as we can never play with a dog the same way as another dog can also if we go out they need a companion. Think i might look for another more locally. One that needs the same tlc and training that George had to have but it wasn't hard at all. They do know how to read you and they really do do. If people realize that, the jobs already nearly done.
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2012 18:17 by kev.

Re: Short sighted Akitas? 03 Apr 2012 18:14 #4460

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Akita-lover-forever wrote:
Awwh what lovely pictures! You can tell he had a great home!

And my Westie does this but yet again my Akita Inka used to do that too but your George is the only other one I have seen do it.....Nushka just wouldn't leanr she couldn't get the hang of it ahah bless her!

Your dog was lovely I love him!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Sorry to hear you lost two. That must have been really heartbreaking.
I always tried to give both dogs the best of me, respect,loyalty,love and affection,good times.Hope i did a good job, but looking at the way they are and was,,,yeah! think i did. No regrets.
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter