Welcome, Guest

Rock solid Obi
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rock solid Obi

Rock solid Obi 07 Aug 2012 21:28 #6145

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
After the antics with the weeing episode I didn't think Obi would be the topic today. How wrong can I get?
Always willing to help out with the household chores , gardening , car washing, well anything really that you don't want his help with. Today he bit off more than he could chew, quite literally! Clive has knocked the wall out between the lounge and dining room, which Obi thinks is great fun because he plays chase me through the gap and then whizzes through the doors from lounge to kitchen. So, Clive thought he had better get on with putting the double doors in and needed some expanding foam to fill a few gaps, including the gaps in Obis teeth! Yes, the little monkey thought as his back was turned he would just have a little lick to see if he liked it! Panic stations, it was in his teeth, up his nose, in his whiskers, under his chin, omg , the mess.
We managed to get it all out of his mouth and nose but in the meantime it had started to set on his whiskers!
We are now hoping we can break it all off later , if not he will have to have them cut off.
The only plus side is that Clive is going to have to do the DIY a lot quicker now Obi has taken an interest!

Re: Rock solid Obi 07 Aug 2012 22:28 #6146

The image in my head is hillarious!!! .........piccy's pleeeease
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Rock solid Obi 08 Aug 2012 12:12 #6147

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Thank you so much for that - I am having a really tough day at work with the auditors doing end of year accounts and I have just stopped for lunch. I cannot stop laughing - that image will stay with me all day. Think I can face anything now.

Stella

Re: Rock solid Obi 08 Aug 2012 15:38 #6150

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hehehehe, I bet he was a little surprised by that diy delicacy.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Rock solid Obi 10 Aug 2012 18:21 #6165

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Sorry, couldn't get a pic, I was too worried his mouth was going to set! Not that I'd mind a quieter Obi sometimes!
Anyway managed to get it all off eventually. I've been following Stella's blog about Hugo's antics and thinking ' what a little monkey' , whilst smiling smugly to myself, because Obi's so well behaved. ?????????
Not any more, it's like a naughty switch has been turned on. Yesterday he demolished 3 toys, stole a toilet roll and put it down the boys toilet (makes a change, usually it's them messing with loo rolls), nibbled the corner of the carpet, and wound Kiri up so much that she growled, for the first time ever. Oh , and because I'm not too well I keep dozing off and apparently I snore ( absolutely don't believe that), he keeps pouncing on me to wake me up.
What I want to know is how long are the 'teenage years' ? Might have to book myself into respite!

Re: Rock solid Obi 10 Aug 2012 19:11 #6170

• billpayer
  • Bear Puppy
What a brilliant story!! Obi you little monkey! Me and my wife have been in stitches reading this!!!

Bill & family
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter