Welcome, Guest

Ben is one today
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ben is one today

Ben is one today 03 May 2014 17:10 #9473

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
It only seems a while ago we picked him up from the breeders a little bundle of fluff! Bill,Zak&Ben.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Ben is one today 10 May 2014 23:54 #9478

Happy belated birthday Ben!! I hope your daddy spoiled you rotten, judging by the pics you look like a very happy boy I love the pic of him on his back and looking well chilled

Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I've not been on here for a few days, I'm so glad I came on tonight and saw the pics He's looking great Bill, he's really filled out hasn't he

More pics please
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 May 2014 23:55 by bensonsmum.

Re: Ben is one today 25 Sep 2015 08:45 #9982

• lifeflower
  • Bear Puppy
Ben is one today. Happy belated birthday Ben!! nhac chuong iphone

Re: Ben is one today 26 Sep 2015 09:09 #9983

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
Thanks from Ben but he is a wee bit older now! he is 2 and a half but time really does fly here are a few pics some of them playing with his chums. Bill & Ben.
Attachments:

Re: Ben is one today 27 Sep 2015 23:21 #9984

Hello Bill godd to see some new pics of Ben, he's looking amazing and so grown up I love the one of him sleeping on his back, that's one of Asia's favorite positions

What a handsome boy Ben is
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter