My Silly boy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Silly boy

My Silly boy 04 Nov 2014 11:22 #9710

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Just a few silly stories from the adventures of Yogi

He is a bin picker as you all will know.

he nicked a packet of gnocchi from the kitchen and ate half of it uncooked.

I brought in the shopping and a very large melon dropped out of the carrier bag. I didn't pick it up straight away as I thought it would be safe in the hall while I protected the rest of the shopping ( wrong ) came back into the living room and its on the couch !!!!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't put it there but I know a dog that did. What I want to know is how did he manage to get it on the couch as it was bigger than a football and heave. What I would give to of seen this

As you all know he got his head stuck in the bin lid when we first got him it was so funny

he brings me the ill gotten gains that hes nicked that he cant open bless he presents them to me as if to say i cant open this could you help LOL

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

the bin lid episode

butter wouldn't melt hehehe

which brings me to the two pkts of butter hes eaten so I now have two child safety gates and a bread bin in the kitchen but hes so quick hes still catching me out but its all to make me laugh after losing my best boy JD and I'm sure JD sent this lovely lad to help us repair our hearts so every day we smile and its brilliant xxxxxxxxx

Re: My Silly boy 04 Nov 2014 15:27 #9711

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
Blimey and I thought Ben was stinker! Bill,Zak&Ben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: malibu2027

Re: My Silly boy 04 Nov 2014 23:37 #9719

I am rolling up Dawn Yogi is such a character JD chose well, he knew yogi would make you laugh and keep you on your toes The melon story put al kinds os funny images in my head it must have taken such effort to lift a heavy melon onto the settee please keep us updated on "The Adventures Of Yogi!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: malibu2027

Re: My Silly boy 05 Nov 2014 10:42 #9722

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
I will try hes such a character

On Sunday hubby was fixing the telly and was on the floor. Yogi got one od his toys and put it on his back squeaking it constantly and he wouldn't let me take it of him. you had to be there to see it i was in hysterics

will keep you all updated on the silly antics of YOGI BEAR hehehe

Re: My Silly boy 07 Nov 2014 23:18 #9729

Sounds hillarious Dawn, I think a vidio is needed

Re: My Silly boy 10 Nov 2014 11:57 #9735

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Well this week brought more hilarious antics

He got back in the utility room when i had just popped in to do the washing next i hear banging and open the door to be greeted by the bin lid on his head AGAIN

you would think he would learn

than Hubby forgot to put the safety gate up and he stole one of my slimming world hifi brs took it to the couch and devoured it hubby put pic on facebook and the rapper was identified LOL

He pinched a cooked chicken leg when i went to answer the phone but we never see him going and taking these things He at least let me take the bones out of his mouth so he didn't hurt him self hehehe

there was nothing in the bin so we thought so we did leave the safety gate open to be greeted by the contents all over the floor ( obviously there was something interesting for him hehee )

He jumped into hubby's car ( hes not allowed in it as mine is the stinky doggy car ) and wanted to go for a journey. I didn't think he would get in as its quite high at the back but he had other ideas hehehe

this blog seem never ending but hes such a cutey I couldn't of wished for a better one to be there for us xxxxxx
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter