Welcome, Guest

My Silly boy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Silly boy

Re: My Silly boy 15 Nov 2014 00:14 #9741

Sorry to just be getting back to you Dawn, my computer has been in with the computer fix me man for the last few days But it's great to hear more Yogi antics news, I'm sure he's doing the lid on the head thing to get away with his naughty behavior But he was a very good boy letting you remove bones from his mouth It also looks like he's very good at telling you what he wants by jumping in the car "Mum! I want a nice car trip with a walky at the end of the trip"

Hw is soooooo full of character! JD chose well for you

Thanks for the pics Dawn
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: malibu2027

Re: My Silly boy 24 Nov 2014 20:12 #9752

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Lol Dawn, Yogi is an absolute treasure isnt he! He is very very cute.

Not too sure about the contents of his stomach yeukkky

His head in the bin has to be my favourite picture of him, just so cheeky and so innocent with it
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !
The following user(s) said Thank You: malibu2027

Re: My Silly boy 26 Nov 2014 12:05 #9768

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Well this week it was the bin again and liquid poo to follow hes so quick and quiet i don't see him go in the room that the bin is in one minute hes asleep and I'm working in the kitchen the next the bin is on the floor and he was in it uck xxxx

Hes nicked a packet of ham off the pinball this is a normal type pinball and its at least 4ft high.he did it while me and hubby where in the room and neither of us saw him ( i some times wonder if its JDs spirit doing it to keep us on our toes LOL )

My son took him for his evening walk and bought himself a kebab when he got back he needed the toilet so he ran into the loo was just mid way and realized he had left his kebab on the pinball he ran back to find Yogi with the packet in his mouth just taking it to the couch to make himself comfy ready to consume it He looked at Dave as if to say opps caught red handed.

He has definitely not got an off switch when it comes to food bless him

but who could resist that face

more adventures to follow xxxxxx
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter