Welcome, Guest

Micro Chipping to become Compulsary
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Micro Chipping to become Compulsary

Micro Chipping to become Compulsary 21 Apr 2012 11:36 #4791

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Micro Chipping to become Compulsary 27 Apr 2012 16:08 #4874

I think its great that there doing this to be honest because dogs get lost all the time by mistake and on purpose and at least people can see who the dog belongs to and stuff!!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: Micro Chipping to become Compulsary 27 Apr 2012 16:33 #4875

It's a start, but I'm affraid I'm still synicle I mean! those idiots who who fight dogs and back yard breed dogs and cause pain and suffering to dogs arn`t going to bother with chipping, they won`t care about paying a fine, they`ll just dump the dogs or dogs and start all ove again! fines and cautions ae just pat of their lifestyle

Re: Micro Chipping to become Compulsary 27 Apr 2012 16:42 #4876

Its a start, but I'm affraid I'm synicle I mean! the idiots who use dogs as bait dogs and use dogs for fighting and back yard breeding are not going to bother to chip, they won't care about being fined or getting a warning or whatever, they'll just get rid of (or let the dog be taken away and put to sleep all for free!!!) and get more dogs or beed more puppies in other words the people who cause suffereing and make fiancial gain from dog suffering won't be touched by any legislation I'm affaid

Please excuse my rant I'm in a bad mood
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2012 17:14 by bensonsmum.

Re: Micro Chipping to become Compulsary 27 Apr 2012 17:00 #4879

Well that is exactly true so this I suppose will cause a bigger problem in many many ways,im confused on what to think now but I think I am going to have to go with your opinion to be honest!!! Very good points I didnt think about it that way!!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: Micro Chipping to become Compulsary 06 May 2012 18:50 #4982

• hitman44
  • Calm before the storm
one of the first things I did was get diesel chipped its part of been responsible.What gets me so angry is the fact its the dogs who seem to take all the blame if some thing happens leading to them been put to sleep.Plus I dont like to see how the news and papers demonise a breed example calender news the other week was telling people about it been compulsory to chip dogs and talked about a case where a akita had bitten someone instead of just naming it a akita no they said it was called a Japanese fighting akita why say that
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter