Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rest in Peace Ruby

Rest in Peace Ruby 23 Apr 2012 06:51 #4810

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Rest in Peace Ruby 23 Apr 2012 12:02 #4813

I quickly saw the pics and couldn`rt bring myself to read the story I'm in tears now, poor, poor sweet dog But I'm glad they`ve printed a photo of the evil piece of work who did this to an innocent creature, if I knew this brain dead monster I'd be putting maggots everywhere in her home! I really wish I could make her suffer! sorry to sound so angry but people like this don`t deserve to breath the same air as animals
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Rest in Peace Ruby 23 Apr 2012 13:21 #4814

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
Awwww I watched the video. I feel ill. The poor sweet girl. She was crying.

Re: Rest in Peace Ruby 23 Apr 2012 14:54 #4815

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
Evil stinking cow,I hope she gets a fatal illness this may sound strong but I mean it,I have got tears in my eyes reading this and I am glad they have printed her address hopefully someone will pay her a visit.Bill&Zak.

Re: Rest in Peace Ruby 23 Apr 2012 15:45 #4817

I really am clueless to how any person would be able to do ths to an animal,the poor sweet girl I watched the video and although I didn't cry I am very close to it and that women deserves to suffer,I hope she lives a long and painful life,its better than just dieing and not living with the guilt and suffering,the evil b*#!ch )

Poor dog
Run free ruby!
Jessica&charlie boy

Re: Rest in Peace Ruby 25 Apr 2012 13:58 #4828

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
I didn't watch the video, I might have damaged something in disgust. I would say this woman was no more than a maggot, but I think that would be an insult to the maggot. How could anyone do this to any animal is beyond me, prison would be too good for her.
Ruby, you will now have the love of all the Akitas at the bridge, run free and be proud lovely girl. X
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2012 14:00 by xmuadx. Reason: Unfinished
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter