Welcome, Guest

A couple of videos of Charlie Boy and some friends
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: A couple of videos of Charlie Boy and some friends

A couple of videos of Charlie Boy and some friends 23 Sep 2012 14:22 #6742

Hi all,

I have made some videos and put them on youtube for you all to watch..I have only made two..and I am going to be making some for the ARW and things that people can do to help and all that..if that is okay!

So I hope you enjoy the videos! My two Akitas feature in the first one but it is more based on my Westie and two cats being friends! My Akitas as some of you know are called Inka and Nushka for those of you who don't know...they have unfortunately passed on now though!

Enjoy! And any likes or comments are welcome so feel free...hint hint!

Re: A couple of videos of Charlie Boy and some friends 23 Sep 2012 22:54 #6748

Fantastic!!! I enjoyed every minite of the vidio's I love charlie in his bunny ears You've done a great job of the filmettes Jessica, I've always wanted a cat, if only asia didn't want chase them when they move I could have one but my special madam will always want to chase cats on the move, she's fine with cats when they approach her but she gets rough when a cat livens up
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: A couple of videos of Charlie Boy and some friends 26 Sep 2012 21:16 #6763

Ahaha, thankyou Pauline and awhh Asia ia bootiful though!! The cats are everyones in the family but my mam is the real cat lover but me and my 16 year old brother just want Akitas when we grow up My bro wants a Beagle aswell though

Jess and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka

Re: A couple of videos of Charlie Boy and some friends 27 Sep 2012 08:51 #6765

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
I loved them both and the music was so well matched. Clever girl!!
I can see why you love Charlie Boy. Good to have "met" some of his friends and his kitty cats too.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: A couple of videos of Charlie Boy and some friends 30 Sep 2012 14:30 #6791

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Jessica, I absolutely loved those videos! You must have a talent for that sort of thing, it was so well thought out. Charlie is adorable and I had a good laugh at him in the 'ears'.

Re: A couple of videos of Charlie Boy and some friends 02 Oct 2012 20:03 #6848

Ahaha, thanks for lovely comments everyone! It took me agessss and a little help of the daddiooo!

I do love Charlie Boy too bits and I can't wait until I am older because I want to help out with home checks and rescue and foster akitas from/with ARW!

Jessica and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter