Welcome, Guest

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS!!

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS!! 28 Jun 2013 20:18 #8986

Hi everyone,

Please vote for my gorgeous boy! Yes, he isn't an Akita, but he is a great supporter for the breed, as am I! The amount of advertising and support I actually do for AR&W is unreal! I want to win this competition! The prize is 1 thousand pound and guess what I am going to do with exactly half the money? DONATE IT TO AR&W FOR THE AKITA'S WHO NEED US BUT MOST OF ALL THE MONEY!! COME ON! PLEASE!!

P.S. Remember to check your email afterwards to verify the vote otherwise it won't count! Please share with friends and family!!

CLICK THE LINK TO VOTE:
petswillbepets.hugyourpet.co.uk/gallerydetail/view/id/360/sort/nameasc

Re: PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS!! 28 Jun 2013 21:59 #8989

Done Jess that is a beautiful photo and deserves to win, my fingers and toes are very tightly crossed
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS!! 28 Jun 2013 22:10 #8990

Thank you Pauline! Means a lot to me and Charlie Boy!! We have just under 400 votes to catch up if we hope to win but we have over a month to catch up so hopefully! We are on the second page from the highest votes and only have about 10-25 votes to be on the first page of highest votes so with any luck we will catch up and we will be able to donate to AR&&W

Re: PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS!! 30 Jun 2013 21:20 #8993

Everyone remember to vote for Charlie because I am moving up and the closer I get, then the more chance I have of being able to donate 500 pound to the Akita Rescue and Welfare!! Come on please share as much as possible!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter