Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: hannah x

hannah x 03 Feb 2012 11:27 #3170

• bossingit
  • Teenage Rampager
had to send one of my girls to the bridge wednesday...so sad.we think she had a stroke,we'd taken her to the vets cos she had a saw paw and needed one of those big plastic collars.we put it on and she got quite stressed and collapsed...she was an old lady.We took it straight off and got the vet round,,he did all the right examinations etc but said it didnt look good...after 24 hrs of her not moving eating or drinking(we hoped she'd take herself off!)i had to make the dreaded decision...so the vet arrived.The lovely but sad thing was when he injected her i was kneeling down cradling her head and she leaned up and gave me a big slow kiss on my kneck....ho hum....nothing like the faithfulness love and loyalty you get from an akita!Kira,her sister is a little lost now so she's getting alot of love and coming most places with us now!sleep tight hannah x

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2012 14:18 by Joomla.

Re: hannah x 03 Feb 2012 12:02 #3171

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Have a good time at the Bridge Hannah. What a beautiful picture. A great tribute to a grand lady Akita. Run Free! XXX

Re: hannah x 03 Feb 2012 14:20 #3179

• Joomla
  • Trustee
So sorry to hear you have lost Hannah, she was a lovely girl.
Be free Hannah, there are quiet a few waiting at the bridge for you.

Re: hannah x 03 Feb 2012 18:04 #3185

Hi there, she is such a gorgeous girl. Don't you worry you done the right thing.

She gave you a big kiss to say thankyou for all the great memories and life you gave me.

Just think she is going to be running around the rainbow bridge with her new friends and waiting for you one day.

Night, night hannah, sleep tight and run free gorgeous girl'x

<3

Thankyou
Run free hannah.
Jessica and the gang

Re: hannah x 03 Feb 2012 18:20 #3187

• bossingit
  • Teenage Rampager
thanks for the wishes guys....even the vets sent a lovely card!

Re: hannah x 03 Feb 2012 23:10 #3196

So sorry to hear Hannah has gone to the bridge....it wasn't long ago you posted a pic of her & Kira....hope Kira dosn't pine too much for her.....it's heartbreaking when you have to make the decision.......run free beautiful girl.....run free.......Pam Maya & Scoobie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter