Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Zak

Re: Zak 17 Aug 2012 22:42 #6258

It sounds like you've made a very special place for Zac to rest Bill. When my first dog passed away I planted a white rose on his grave, he was a white cross breed, when we moved I took a cutting from the rose and I've planted it and dug it up again every time we've moved I've also made a memory box for every one of my dogs that have passed on, the memory box has all the little things that meant something to my dog, my Benny's box is the biggest because his favorite toy was very big The memory boxes also move with us, perhaps making a memory box for Zac would help you with your feeling of loss Bill xx
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Zak 18 Aug 2012 16:37 #6261

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
Hi,I have one of sorts for my old boy with his leads and bowls and will do the same for Zak,it really hits home when i come home from work its so empty and quiet i keep looking round expecting him to be there.Bill&Zak.

Re: Zak 20 Aug 2012 14:20 #6299

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
This will be my worst nightmare Bill my heart goes out to you I hope it gets easier each day love and hugs Dawn xxxxx

Re: Zak 20 Aug 2012 15:18 #6300

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
Hi Dawn & JD,yes you are right it is a nightmare,yesterday was horrible,Sunday was always a special day up with the lark in the car and out over the meadows for a good long walk in peace and quiet,Zak going for a swim and getting back in the car and having a good shake drenching me and soaking the car! I think yesterday was probably the longest day of my life,hope you are both well,speak to you soon,Bill&Zak xxx

Re: Zak 20 Aug 2012 15:41 #6302

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Its those little things that hit us the hardest

I lost my mum and dad in close succession and its the phone ringing that freaks me out as they rang me everyday.

My worst thing will be getting home and standing in the garden waiting for JD to find me its our special game as he's blind I can stand still while he looks for me.

I know the good memory's are the things that get you through but they hurt as well

we are sending you special hugs and thinking about you love and hugs Dawn xxxx
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter