Welcome, Guest

Dear old Akiko has joined Siemie at the bridge
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dear old Akiko has joined Siemie at the bridge

Re: Dear old Akiko has joined Siemie at the bridge 16 Sep 2012 08:09 #6628

Hi,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Akiko was gorgeous. You can see how strong your bond was just by looking at the photo. He was beautiful

I know I'm only 13 but honestly I knew the pain your going through as I lost my two Akitas Inka and Nushka within a month of each other.

Inka was old (14 and becoming seriously ill) and Nushka had a twisted bowel.

I know how you feel.

And they both had brilliant lives after the bad ones as already mentioned.

Run free Siemie and Akiko, you faithful, kind bears. Sadly missed buty NEVER forgotten.

Love Jess(me) and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka
The following user(s) said Thank You: akitalady9

Re: Dear old Akiko has joined Siemie at the bridge 16 Sep 2012 08:09 #6629

Hi,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Akiko was gorgeous. You can see how strong your bond was just by looking at the photo. He was beautiful

I know I'm only 13 but honestly I knew the pain your going through as I lost my two Akitas Inka and Nushka within a month of each other.

Inka was old (14 and becoming seriously ill) and Nushka had a twisted bowel.

I know how you feel.

And they both had brilliant lives after the bad ones as already mentioned.

Run free Siemie and Akiko, you faithful, kind bears. Sadly missed buty NEVER forgotten.

Love Jess(me) and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka

Re: Dear old Akiko has joined Siemie at the bridge 16 Sep 2012 10:55 #6633

• akitalady9
  • Calm before the storm
Hi Jess

What a lovely message - Thankyou. It was very heart felt i can tell. You obviously loved your bears to bits as much as i have done with all mine .

Its hard to be anything but sad at the moment - but i'm forever grateful that i had the privilage of being "mum" to them all

The old chap had been going down hill & was no longer having the quality of life he had enjoyed previously

Keko got off his bed on Wednesday night, came right up & put his head on my shoulder in such a loving way. It was heartbreaking , i spent the whole night wondering if & when was the right time to get the vet to visit him at home.
On Thursday he made his own mind up & settled on the hall floor & waited til the vet came. It was truly peaceful at the end.

The vet was so kind & sweet with him. He said he was the biggest akita he'd ever seen !

Thankyou once again jess, you are obviously a kind & sweet person and i hope you have some lovely happy memories of your two beauties
xx
[attachment:1]James jem & Jakes Visit 006.JPG[/attachment]

Re: Dear old Akiko has joined Siemie at the bridge 23 Sep 2012 14:01 #6737

Thankyou and I am truly sorry for your loss..

Are you feeling any better?

I hope so anyway...and he did look big on the photo! Nushka was big but my Inka was taller and more shaped where as Nushka was quite short and stubby (probably about the size of a big Labrador and Inka was probably about the height of a small Great Dane!

Good luck with the future and hopefully you will adopt another Akita again from ARW one day!

I want to when I'm older!

Jessica and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka!
The following user(s) said Thank You: akitalady9
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter