Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: neo ( big red )

neo ( big red ) 20 Dec 2012 08:07 #7624

Hi all , Just to let you know neo had to be put to sleep on monday 17th December. This was the hardest decision I've ever had to make , but i know it was the right one. Neo was very aggressive he had bit my daughter and we were making excuses for him. On monday i was stroking him and he went to attack me !!! I still loved him with all my heart and miss him so so much.
Teresa x

Re: neo ( big red ) 20 Dec 2012 08:55 #7625

• akitalady9
  • Calm before the storm
So sorry to hear about Neo. You have to protect yourself & family. Its always a really tough decision to make but its kindest for everyone in the long run. You did the right thing.
Of course you loved him, that's why you had to act before things got worse,or you would never forgive yourself if you hadn't
Just remember the good times & feel proud to have given him the best life you could

Run free Neo xx

Re: neo ( big red ) 20 Dec 2012 13:10 #7630

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, but you sent him to the bridge with love it was better for Neo and your family that he left before something terrible happened and he knew he was loved. You'll always keep the happy memories of him in your heart and those are the memories that matter and mean the most.

Rest peacfully Neo.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: neo ( big red ) 20 Dec 2012 14:37 #7636

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
So very sorry to hear your sad news. You obviously didnt make the decision lightly and I really feel for you and your family. Run free at the bridge beautiful boy. X

Re: neo ( big red ) 20 Dec 2012 15:43 #7639

• Joomla
  • Trustee
I am so sorry to hear about Neo. I know how hard the decission must have been, it was the right one for you and your family, and for Neo. You gave him the chance to have a good life after being kicked out on the street.

Be free Neo.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter