Welcome, Guest

RIP One Eyed George ;(
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: RIP One Eyed George ;(

RIP One Eyed George ;( 15 Aug 2013 10:09 #9147

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
It is with great sadness that One Eyed George has gone to the bridge today. George has been an ARW permanent foster Akita for a number of years now. George had a number of homes but kept escaping. ARW purchased a kennel for George and although he used it at first, he was so happy in his foster home with his sister Maddy that he didn't need it as he was happy to stay. He was much loved and had a very happy last few years of his life. Thank you to Jerry Kelly and family for all that they have done to make George feel loved and part of their family. RIP George. XXX
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: RIP One Eyed George ;( 17 Aug 2013 00:16 #9148

I saw your post on facybooky what a lovely old fellow he was, the oldies always have a special place in my heart, R.I.P. sweet George

Re: RIP One Eyed George ;( 19 Aug 2013 09:23 #9155

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Run free George. I think he looks like a proud old soldier on this pic. He certainly battled his way through a few bad times in his life. Then along came Jerry and family to give him some happy memories to smooth his path. Well done all for taking on this fine old gentleman.

Re: RIP One Eyed George ;( 19 Aug 2013 13:31 #9156

It is a great picture of him isn't it he has that proud and dignified akita look, it would be nice to see this pic of him on next years calender

Re: RIP One Eyed George ;( 19 Aug 2013 19:52 #9157

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Yes Pauline, I agree, it would be a lovely tribute to him, an a nice keepsake for his family.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter