Welcome, Guest

JD has gone on a new adventure
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: JD has gone on a new adventure

JD has gone on a new adventure 10 Mar 2014 18:33 #9449

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Its with a very heavy heart I have to inform all my amazing friends on here that today i had to send my little man on an adventure to the rainbow bridge.

Cant believe the little man will not be here

It was a lovely peaceful day he stayed in the garden in the sun and looked like a puppy when he slept

Good Bye my special man I'm heartbroken but I know I couldn't keep you any longer

Run free and hope you can see for the first time in 7 years

you are my hero

love you your heartbroken Mummy xxxxxxx

Re: JD has gone on a new adventure 11 Mar 2014 15:27 #9450

I'm still hurting for you Dawn The last batch of treats I made for him are still all boxed up, I don't have the heart to unpack them yet But I still find myself smiling about the time when he got to his treats before they hit the flroor as they came through the letter box, I think he thought "well...they're mine so I can eat them all in one go if I want to!"

Thinking of you matey, mail me if you need to XXX
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: malibu2027

Re: JD has gone on a new adventure 11 Mar 2014 16:41 #9451

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
Oh Dawn I am so very sorry I know you must be heartbroken their really isn't anything anyone can say to ease the pain of not having our best friend with us anymore I really feel that I knew the wonderful JD personally although I never met him I know he is now running around playing with Zak in no more pain all our love from Bill,Zak and Ben xxx.

Re: JD has gone on a new adventure 25 Oct 2015 16:13 #10005

Dawn I know this message is late & you might not see it, but I'm so sorry that JD has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. I remember you both & how JD went through a lot & pulled through each time. It's always so sad & painful to lose a beloved companion & my thoughts are with you & JD, who will be running around with all his mates & having fun.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter