Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kayto

Kayto 28 May 2015 13:47 #9917

• Kaitosmum
  • Bear Puppy
Kayto My best friend died last Thursday in his sleep. He was a rescue from Hula in Milton Keynes and was four when we adopted him in 2011. I miss him so much. My other Akita seems to be at a bit of a loss without him as she's always had him around, she has also started bossing my cocker spaniel around as well.

Rip Kayto my beloved boy
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 28 May 2015 13:48 by Kaitosmum. Reason: Duplicate photo

Re: Kayto 30 May 2015 23:10 #9918

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news he was quite a young boy to pass away, was he unwell or was it sudden? either way it's a very sad time for you and my heart goes out to you

As for your other akita missing Kayto, which it sounds like she could be, I had a little GSD cross breed named Eddie who changed when his pal passed away, he seemed at a loss to know how to behave. To cut the story short we took Eddie to training, he was a berieved dog and apparently he was showing typical berieved dog traits, dogs that are very close tend to "work off " each other and when one of them is no longer there the one that's left behind can become a bit confused. So we took him to training classes and we did regular socializing training and obedience, and eventually Eddie "found himself" and won the club cup the training club really worked for him, perhaps it could do the same for your other akita? maybe taking your akita and spanial together to classes will help all of you with your loss. It's only a suggestion but it definatly worked for my Eddie.

I love the picture, I can see why Kayto was very special, he has such a very sweet expression.

My thoughts are with you X
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaitosmum

Re: Kayto 12 Jun 2015 18:48 #9927

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Im so very sorry to hear of your sad loss. They leave such a massive hole in our lives when they leave us. Try to take comfort from the happy memories you have together.

Run free precious Kayto xxx
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaitosmum
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter