Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lovely Leo

Lovely Leo 09 Nov 2015 20:19 #10039

• corgigirl
  • Bear Puppy
Hello Everyone. I think I am the luckiest person in the world as I have become Leo's new mum. He loves nothing more than sitting on the patio waiting for wildlife to appear. Then, when he is satisfied that all is safe and well, he will wander indoors for a nap or a play before starting his shift all over again. He is very happy and has settled in to life at his forever home so quickly, that I strongly believe we are meant for each other. Hope you like the photos and I will post more as time goes by.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Lovely Leo 10 Nov 2015 18:39 #10040

I am sooooooooo happy to hear that you and our lovely Leo have found each other He looks very relaxed in the photo's and I have a feeling he is going to get a lot of well deserved spoiling, I see a nice big bed and lots of toys in the photo I love the way he's alrady keeping an eye on "his" home, My Asia is a big look out of the windoe girl, she likes to kep an eye on the goings on around her home

Please keep the photo's coming and the updates, and thank you for giving the wonderful Leo a loving home, I'm sure he will make you very happy now that you have those ears to stroke again
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter