Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lovely Leo

Lovely Leo 14 Nov 2015 14:01 #10044

• corgigirl
  • Bear Puppy
Hello Everyone,

Well, Leo has been with me for a whole week now and I think you will agree that he has definitely settled into his new home. He loves his life generally, long walkies, all his friends, (2 and 4 legged) and his garden so I don't feel he wants for anything. He does have a comfy bed of his own but likes the sofa more.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Lovely Leo 14 Nov 2015 14:04 #10045

• corgigirl
  • Bear Puppy
I don't know why my photos are always upside down when I attach them. They're the right way up at my end.

Sorry

Re: Lovely Leo 15 Nov 2015 00:47 #10046

Leo looks like a very relaxed akita he really ahs settled well hasn't he It's funny but akita's do seem to have a dislike to dog beds my Asia has a couple of beds but only uses them on and off, she loves to curl up in favorite corners or around my feet her favorite place of all is the garden shed!

I'm so glad Leo has settled so well, I think you were meant to be together

I can't work out why your pics are upside down, but I can still see them okay if I twist my head in the right position
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Lovely Leo 20 Nov 2015 17:49 #10047

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Hello Leo!

Dont you just look all comfy and loved up on your very own sofa Spoilt pooch and you really deserve it.

Lovely to see you xx
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: Lovely Leo 20 Nov 2015 18:05 #10048

• corgigirl
  • Bear Puppy
Thank you Teresa. He's snoring loudly at the moment having come back from his walk.

I was given a side of smoked salmon yesterday but it's not my thing so I raffled it at work and have donated the proceeds of £25 to the ARW in the hopes that it will help other beauties like my gorgeous Leo. I wish it could have been a lot more but you are always in my heart so it won't be the last.

Re: Lovely Leo 29 Nov 2015 22:15 #10052

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Awww Julie that is a lovely gesture, thank you so very much. We are grateful for every donation we receive and it really does help. Leo hasnt forgot his friends in kennels then xx
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter