Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Meet Kobi

Re: Meet Kobi new photos 19 Feb 2012 23:33 #3742

Lovely pics, amazing views! I love the pic of Kobi yawning as if to say enough photos dad!!!

I hope you've both recovered form the dog bite injuries, did the police find the idiot who's dogs caused the fight?
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Meet Kobi 19 Feb 2012 23:57 #3748

Fantastic pics of Kobi on the Downs...like Pauline I like the one with him yawning ...come on Dad, get on with it, getting fed up here posing by this pole!!...let's get walking!! ....hope he gets on well with his change of diet ....Kobi's a very cuddly handsome Bear .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Meet Kobi new photos 20 Feb 2012 00:16 #3751

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
ref dog attack. i have had no news from the police. still waiting?

Re: Meet Kobi 20 Feb 2012 00:36 #3754

They do drag their heels Dave....they knew the family, with our confrontation, but it took them weeks to get round to going to the house & give them the warning!!....they have to find this bloke & his dogs first, before they start proceeding ....are you still on the lookout for them??....early days yet!.....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Meet Kobi 20 Feb 2012 06:08 #3758

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Lovely pics of Kobi Bear. What a fantastic day. Spring is within reach
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Meet Kobi 22 Feb 2012 21:14 #3789

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
ref kobis diet well it seems he loves his new diet he sits in the kitchen and watchs me cook it and as soon as it goes into his bowl its gone. still no news form the police ref the attack. had him out over the park and was talking to a woman with 3 dogs as i talk to her kobi sat by the side of me as if the other dogs were not there it was great. all i need now is another idiot with dogs to spoil it all.
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter