Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Meet Kobi

Re: Meet Kobi 20 Jan 2012 22:59 #2869

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
What good news, I just hoped that this would be a happy ending.
David, hope all goes well and Kobi settles down fine.
Christine

Re: Meet Kobi 20 Jan 2012 23:04 #2870

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
thank you everybody. i am looking forward to tomorrow. i have hopfully got the house clean and ready for him. he is now registed with a new vet. on sunday we are going for along walk on the southdowns. there is a place were i took murry who was a king shepherd when he stood on is back legs he was 6 feet tall. and duke who was due to be put down because he had attacked two dogs badly and he looked like a wolf.this place has somthing about it. and i hope kobi loves it like i do. i will keep you informed and take photos. thank you all for your support.

Re: Meet Kobi 20 Jan 2012 23:15 #2873

How exciting for you and Kobi, he'll proberly take a little time to settle in, but it sounds like he`s going to have a great life with his new family
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Meet Kobi 21 Jan 2012 14:10 #2881

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
hi wil kobi is now in his new home and i feel for rob he is lovely. i took him out with my daughter over the downs for just a short walk he saw sheep and other dogs and was good but we will take it one day at a time. here are just three to start with and thank you for showing me there are more than just german shepherds.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephanie

Re: Meet Kobi 21 Jan 2012 14:38 #2882

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
I think Rob knows he is going to be well looked after. Its just great of Rob to take such trouble to re home his friends dog properly. Kobi looks all worn out. I see what Bonnie meant when she said that he was a bit on the chubby side. I think all those walks on the downs will soon trim him down. Please continue with the Kobi updates, we love to keep in touch.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Meet Kobi 21 Jan 2012 15:11 #2883

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
Stephanie do i make the payment into the donation box.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter