Welcome, Guest

Xena one month on
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Xena one month on

Re: Xena one month on 18 Jan 2012 22:34 #2805

I remeber seeing that pic of her when she first came in & I can't believe the difference in her...wow just dosn't say it .....absolutely amazing!!!.....she dosn't look so sad anymore .....wish I could have her.....hopefully someone will fall in love with her.....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Xena one month on 20 Jan 2012 20:58 #2845

• luciequk
  • Bear Puppy
Oh wow, she looks super! That first photo...those ears, and eyes, it just breaks my heart but how lovely to see her looking so well now, she's beautiful, a big girl! Well done to all

Re: Xena one month on 29 Jan 2012 16:34 #3059

• Suky
  • Proud and Loud
What a beaufiful girl. I do hope that a suitable home comes up for her soon. She deserves to be happy after everything she has gone through.

Re: Xena one month on 03 Feb 2012 22:44 #3192

• sarah
  • Bear Puppy
she is looking fantastic, i hope a foster home comes up soon so she can come out of kennels! and then all she needs is a forever home!

Re: Xena one month on 03 Feb 2012 23:12 #3197

• jane123
  • Bear Puppy
yep she really does look that good, a massive thank you to Fish4Dogs who are sponsoring her ( the food is definitely agreeing with her )

Xena is a great dog she has so much personality she loves going out for walks and is well behaved on the lead, she has a soft spot for calm male boys ( hey dont we all !! ) but is not keen on boys that race around and generally act like loonies ( again cant say i blame her !! )

Fingers crossed that her special person will find her soon xx

Re: Xena one month on 03 Feb 2012 23:24 #3198

Sounds like a very intelligent Bear our Xena. ....spot on sorting out the stupid boys ...bless her...fingers still crossed for her....great to hear about her......Pam Maya & Scoobie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter