Welcome, Guest

Vito has arrived
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Vito has arrived

Re: Vito has arrived 02 Feb 2012 22:57 #3156

Great to see Vito settling in with his bruver Roman....hope they do tolerate each other, which I'm sure they will as they've both had the chop ...How did Annie take to her son being back home???....great pics of the boys together ...look forward to seeing more pics & let us know how the bruvs are getting on .....Pam Maya & Scoobie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anniesmum

Re: Vito has arrived 03 Feb 2012 07:33 #3161

• Anniesmum
  • Teenage Rampager
Thank you everyone for your messages and support Vito and Roman are actually getting on great they have been over the fields on their long leads and played together I kept Vito's muzzle on but Roman had his off and when they got home they played together loose in the garden which in 24 hours I thought was really good Mum Annie still isnt tolerating him at all she is extremely dominant and wont back down.

KateXX
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Vito has arrived 03 Feb 2012 07:56 #3162

Well no probem were all in it together remember.

They are gorgeous and that's greaaaat news that the boys are starting to get along and accept each other.

I hope that annie learns to accept Vito which I'm sure she will soon.

And Vito is a great name by the way.

Keep up to date with the news of your lot please and pictures keep them coming please:D
Thankyou
Jessica and the gang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anniesmum

Re: Vito has arrived 03 Feb 2012 07:56 #3163

Well no probem were all in it together remember.

They are gorgeous and that's greaaaat news that the boys are starting to get along and accept each other.

I hope that annie learns to accept Vito which I'm sure she will soon.

And Vito is a great name by the way.

Keep up to date with the news of your lot please and pictures keep them coming please:D
Thankyou
Jessica and the gang.

Re: Vito has arrived 03 Feb 2012 22:42 #3191

Oh dear Kate...there's you worrying about how Roman & Vito would get along & it's Annie who isn't tolerating him....the bitches seem to be more dominant than the dogs....she probably dosn't see Vito as her boy anymore, as he left the pack....I really don't know what advice to give, just hope someone can come up with some answers & tips for you....I expect you've got eyes in the back of your head & unable to relax ....hope Annie soon accepts Vito...keep us up todate with the trio .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Vito has arrived 04 Feb 2012 07:28 #3201

• Anniesmum
  • Teenage Rampager
Luckily we have the space to keep them seperate Roman and Vito are not much of a problem but have to be kept and eye on as their frantic playing can sometimes escalate into a bit of a scuffle so they are seperated if we have to leave them. Annie tends to stay in the other room and we crate vito when she goes out into the garden they go crazy at each other through the patio doors though. we are taking them all together for a long walk this morning so hoping Annie will get used to being near him and feel more comfortable she used to be brilliant with other dogs until she was badly attacked about 18 months of age and after that wouldnt tolerate strange dogs again thank you all for your help and advise.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter