The Snow Princesses and Princes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: The Snow Princesses and Princes

The Snow Princesses and Princes 16 Feb 2012 18:59 #3616

• AkitaInu
  • Proud and Loud
Meg and her gang in the snow ....
Meg in the field:
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Tokaloshi having breakfast:

Inja looking handsome:

And Kiko having fun:

Re: The Snow Princesses and Princes 16 Feb 2012 21:07 #3618

Awwww they are alll beautiful I have to say Meg and Kiko are my favourite ut the others are both also beautifulllll!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that with us we always love to see pictures I mean there brilliant! Thankyou!
Jessica and the gang.

Re: The Snow Princesses and Princes 16 Feb 2012 21:38 #3626

Great pics of the Bears in the snow....look like they're having great fun....that's a beautiful pic of Meg in the snow, she looks stunning ....love the GSD...my other son has one called Mac....soft or what???....he's has great big perky ears just like Inja .....brilliant .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: The Snow Princesses and Princes 16 Feb 2012 21:55 #3628

Yes they are all beautiful stunning dogs!!! I used to have 2 GSD's well my uncle had one and he died when he was 5 years old because one day he was jumping up in the garden playing as happy as ever catching flies and he jumped really high to catch and landed weird and broke his back and hid legs, he was completely in pain, and paralised they had him put down, it was too painful for him! He was called Max!

The other one was long-haired called Rocky he died simply in his sleep of old age, he was a lovely dog, never met him wasnt born he was my mams dog when she was little he was quite aggressive as they found him abandoned tied up outside and abandoned pub, so they took him and we guess that he was used as their guard dog due to such aggression and left behind when the pub closed down! My mams dad was a police officer and he tried him in trials to be a police dog but was still too aggressive even to work in the police force, but he truly bonded with my mam and he was the only one that he would never ever dare even snarl at! but he never bit anyone since they had him anyway he was about 3 when they found him! He died when he was about 15-16yrs old!

sorrrrryy for the huuuuuggge reply!
thanks anyway
jessica and the gang.

Re: The Snow Princesses and Princes 17 Feb 2012 12:50 #3641

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Pam, Meg is Anouk's Aunt. She is the missing Tweenie from our collection. I had a cuddle from all four of them last night. Tok flattened me to greet me and gave huge kisses. Kiko played fetch with her Mcdonalds chips toy.

Re: The Snow Princesses and Princes 17 Feb 2012 14:24 #3642

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Lovely pics, Tok has certainly grown up since the last pics i had seen. Meg looks stunning in the pic of her and Shiro says hi to his half Sis.
Inja looks like he had been rolling in the snow, but is very handsome.
And Kiko being her loopy self and doing zoomies !!
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter