Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: kobis setback

kobis setback 17 Feb 2012 15:37 #3649

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
hi well today i took kobi back to the park were we where attacked on friday night and the dogs that kobi had excepted he now shows aggrestion to. so it looks like its back to sqare one. i have had no news from the police about the man and his dogs. some women today told me that i sould not bring a dog like that on to this field. so i ask her did she own the land she said no so i informed her that my dog is on a lead and yours are not and runing everywhere she said she was going to call the police so i said great and pulled out my mobile phone and said would you like to call them or sould i at this she picked up her dogs and walked off. some of these so called dog owners get right up my nose.

Re: kobis setback 17 Feb 2012 15:56 #3650

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
I am so sorry to read this. This wretched woman has probably ganged up with the man with the dogs that attacked your boy. The power of Chinese whispers on dull minds is great. I have been through this myself and my response was the same as yours.

Don't dispair or give up. Your boy is feeling frightened and it will take work to get him back to square one. Soldier on and think of what a great dog you have and remember how much love these dogs give back to their owners.

What a toss pot telling you you shouldn't take an akita to the field when it was a rottie (?) and another that attacked you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobi

Re: kobis setback 17 Feb 2012 16:16 #3651

• Joomla
  • Trustee
I have had the same problem with my, he went very dog aggressive after he kept being attacked by off leaders, It took time and patience to get him back to accepting another dog just walking past him on the oppisite side of the other road.
Keep going with Kobi and gradually get a bit closer to other calm dogs.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobi

Re: kobis setback 17 Feb 2012 17:48 #3652

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
hi kobi has just come back from the vet and he is now up to date with his vaccintions and his leg has heeled. i have had the stitchs removed from the back of my right hand and everything looks great. so lets hope i dont get bit again.

Re: kobis setback 17 Feb 2012 19:40 #3653

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi
Really sorry to hear this, but I'm sure with you will overcome the problems in time. Good that everything is healing ok with both of you. It's always the people who are the most responsible with their dogs that seem to come off the worst. What do they expect our controlled dogs to do when other dogs show aggression, smile?
Humans wouldn't do that , would they?

Re: kobis setback 17 Feb 2012 21:45 #3661

Awwww for crying out loud, what an idiot no offence to anyone there and I do hope this woman aint on the fourm, ahahaha jokes!

Anyway what gives her the right to even dare say that just because this is an Akita that they cant be on the field I dont know what breed she has but this is an example I mean it happens all the time!!

I mean there big dogs compared to little yorkshire terriers and complete clothed up little chihuahuas, I mean there lovely dogs but hu8mans just take them for granted you know their not fashion accessories there DOGS at that the end of the day people need to remember that if you ask me she shouldnt be on the field!!1

RANT OVER! Anyway, I would just try to avoid her personally and Im sorry to hear the news about Kobi just try and train him using the techniques you know and trust youll get there!!!!!

Good luck let us know how everything goes pleeease!
Thankyou
Jessica and the gang.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter