Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: the akita stare

the akita stare 18 Feb 2012 16:59 #3704

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
hi everyone when kobi needs to go outside he sits by the back door and stares at me as much to say i would like to go out. so i open the door. its like the photo you had up when he was on the dogs in need page.i was looking through some old photos and found a photo of the mother in law and they looked the same so i now call kobis stare the mother in law stare. had kobi over the field again today and it was like nothing had happened he didnt give the other dogs a second glance it was like they wasnt there. i am still takeing one day at a time.

Re: the akita stare 18 Feb 2012 17:22 #3707

• hitman44
  • Calm before the storm
i get that same stare a few times a day

Re: the akita stare 18 Feb 2012 18:58 #3708

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Mine just opens the door and let's herself out! I wish she would shut it behind her in winter. I get a nudge when it's dinner time and I am late. If I am on the computer she comes under and knocks my hands off the keyboard and walks towards the food store.

I am glad Kobi is having a grand life down there with you and your family. He landed on his paws!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: the akita stare 18 Feb 2012 23:16 #3718

Great to hear Kobi had a better walk today Dave ....they're soon back on their feet .....Maya never mithers me to go out, it's the boys!! & she just toddles out with them ...no stares nor nudges...she's a good girl .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: the akita stare 19 Feb 2012 13:37 #3732

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Oh yes, stares, nudges and nips on the bum if i ignore the great white one !!!!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: the akita stare 20 Feb 2012 00:00 #3749

Awwwwwwwwww poor Shiro ....don't believe you Denise ....you could never ignore Mr Shiro ...if you did you would have a mess to clean up .....Pam Maya & Scoobie
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter