Welcome, Guest

Dexter - New Pics
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Dexter - New Pics

Dexter - New Pics 18 Feb 2012 20:25 #3709

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Dexter is still looking for his forever home. He is VERY friendly, loves playing with his toys and has a lot of energy. He sits nicely for treats and is quite gentle taking them. He is looking for a bloke to hang out with and could even make a good running partner. These pics were taken today when he took me for a long walk in the mud.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 18 Feb 2012 23:11 #3717

He is such a stunning bear Stephanie...just hope he's not let down again with his forever home ....can't understand why no-one has adopted him yet ....if circumstances were different I would have had him in a shot ...& Xena too. ....but I can't get rid of mine, oh no ....still keeping my fingers crossed for him .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Dexter - New Pics 19 Feb 2012 13:36 #3731

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Lovely pics of Dexter Stephanie, hopefully they will attract someones eye and get the boy a lovely new forever home.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 27 Feb 2012 11:41 #3844

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Michael and his family visited Dexter for the second time yesterday. This time they took him for a walk. They will visit him until they have sorted their fence and had a home check. Fingers crossed that he may have found his forever family. He has been in kennels for 8 weeks and must be itching to have a garden of his own.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 27 Feb 2012 18:56 #3855

• jane123
  • Bear Puppy
Michael came to take Dexter out for a walk today, he got a lovely greeting from Dexter and Dexter got a biscuit in return
Home check tomorrow hopefully everything goes well, Dexter is a super boy we have loved having him in the kennels but he needs a family.

Everything crossed X x

Re: Dexter - New Pics 27 Feb 2012 19:38 #3856

Awwwh he is gorgeous too, and I wish that everything goes well tomorrow!!!!!!!!111

Just please let us know
Jessica and the gang.
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter